Global Commercial Financing Solutions
Here are 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your
Commercial Project Pre-Underwritten Before Sending Them To Any
Having Your Projects Pre
Underwritten Gives You A Major Advantage Over The Other Projects
Your Funder Is Considering.
A Pre underwritten loan package makes the lending decision
almost brainless for your funder. All or the key information is
accessible and easy to locate and to analyze . This gives you
several advantages over all the other applicants in the lender's
1. A Professionally underwritten loan package get the lenders
immediate attention because rarely do they receive pre
underwritten proposals. Your proposal automatically get the
2. A pre underwritten proposal is easier for a Lender to analyze
and speeds up the process.
3. A pre underwritten proposal illustrates your attention to
detail and illustrates that you have given great thought and
consideration about your project.
4. A pre underwritten proposal makes it easier to negotiate and
to enter into a constructive dialog with the lender
5. A pre underwritten proposal gives you the opportunity to
identify any weaknesses in your proposal before submitting it to
the Lender. You can address the weakness prior to submitting
your proposal thereby eliminating the possible and obvious
weaknesses in the proposal prior to submitting it to the lender.
6. A pre underwritten proposal makes your negotiations with the
Lender easier because all of the information the Lender needs is
7. A pre underwritten proposal can be used to negotiate with a
Seller for a lower price or better terms. "According to my
underwriters, the property is only worth $$$$$$, here's a copy
of the underwriting report for you to review".
8. A pre underwritten proposal loan package identifies you as a
9. A pre underwritten proposal separated you from all you
competition and put your loan in the front of all the other
projects that are not underwritten.
10. You only get one time to make a first impression
What's Included In The Underwriting Package ?